Continuing Education Course
If you are interested in taking our 4 hour in-person continuing education please click here.
If you are interested in taking any of the below courses please click here and complete the form. When we have enough students we will contact you.
- Conduit Bending
- Blueprint Reading
- Motor Controls
- History and Agreements
- Journeyman Code (CE Course)
- Advanced Code (Prerequisite: Journeyman License)
- Cable Splicing (Prerequisite: Journeyman License)
- Forman Development (Prerequisite: Journeyman License)
- OSHA 30 – $169.00
- OSHA 10 – $79.00
- Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Training Programs (EVITP) $125.00
- MUST REGISTER IN PERSON
- JIW & Masters only
- EVITP Courses are conducted in 3-month windows. Registering today requires students to compete the course by 11-13-2023. If you prefer having 3 months to complete the 20-hour course, you may want to take advantage of a future registration.
- Future course dates are:
- October 30, 2023 – January 22, 2024 (Registration begins 10-30-2023)
- January 29, 2024 – April 22, 2024 (Registration begins 1-29-2024)
- April 29, 2024 – July 22, 2024 (Registration begins 4-29-2024)
- July 29, 2024 – October 21, 2024 (Registration begins 7-29-2024)